East Mountain’s yearbook is the Legado, an annual publication containing photos of the student body, faculty and staff, and school activities. Legado staff includes students from all grades, overseen by a faculty sponsor. East Mountain’s collection of yearbooks, dating back to the first edition in 2001, is located in the library and provides a visual representation of the school’s history.
Order Your Yearbook
Nothing can replace the memories captured in your high school yearbook. Make sure you take home a copy of the award-winning East Mountain High School yearbook. Each student is in the yearbook at least THREE TIMES and each page is printed in FULL COLOR.
Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 school year can be ordered here.
If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please bring your order form and payment into the Front Office. Please make your check for $70.00 payable to East Mountain High School.
Order Your Senior AdCelebrate your child’s graduation. It took thirteen years to get here, and you want to remember how much he or she has grown.
Email your pictures and message to Yearbook Advisor Adelynnn Nee at email@example.com. Or, drop off your materials in the Front Offices along with your payment and the order form.
- You can choose to design the ad yourself or you can allow the yearbook staff to design the ad. If you choose to do it yourself, all materials must be at least 300 dpi.
- Senior ads – including payment and all materials — are due by April 15th.
- Pages are available for senior friends, groups and teams’ senior athletes … use your imagination!
- Only ten pages are available, so act today!
How to Take Senior Photos
Congratulations on making it to your senior year! Your first responsibility as a senior is to get your picture taken for the yearbook.
To appear in the senior section of the yearbook, you must have your portrait taken at Full Contact Photography. Student submitted photos or photos taken by other professional photographers can not be accepted. You can schedule an appointment by calling Matt Oetzel at (505) 830-2281.
Students who choose not to schedule a photo session must have an ID picture taken on picture day and this photo will be used in the senior section of the yearbook.
Awards and Recognition
New Mexico Scholastic Press Association
- 2011 Class Spread: (Erin Thomas & Kelsey Wilson): Second Place
- 2011 Student Life Spread (Tiersa Cimino): Honorable Mention
- 2011 Sports Spread (Jacob Covell): Honorable Mention
- 2011 Overall Best Yearbook: Honorable Mention
- 2010 Student Life Spread: First Place
- 2010 Class Spread: First Place
- 2010 Sports Spread: First Place
Please contact Yearbook Advisor Crystal Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-281-7400.