The mission of East Mountain High School Student Government is to be involved in the school community in innovative ways.
What We Do:
- Organize events for the benefit of the entire student body.
- Hold philanthropic efforts that give back to the community.
- Advocate school spirit through Spirit Week and assemblies.
- Build leadership and teamwork skills within Student Government.
- Act as a voice for the student body.
Benefits of Joining Student Government:
- Gain experience working with different students.
- Build a college resume in a fun and constructive way.
- Achieve skills in organization, leadership, communication, marketing and teamwork.
- Build a sense of responsibility and pride for your school.
- Meet new people.
Positions Available in Student Government:
- Student Body President (must be a junior or senior previously serving one year)
- Student Body Vice-President (must be a sophomore or junior)
- Secretary (must be a sophomore, junior or senior previosly serving one year)
- Treasurer (must be a sophomore, junior or senior previosly serving one year)
- Class Representative (freshman, sophomore, junior or senior – no experience necessary)
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Kuehne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-281-7400 x. 403. Or, like us on Facebook.