East Mountain High School is developing a new program to recruit Class Representatives who serve as a liaison between you, the alumni community, and the school. We are looking for volunteers to serve as Class Representatives for each graduating year.
Mission & Purpose:
- Engage and communicate with classmates to develop class identity and unity that can be shared with the greater alumni community
- Increase alumni relations to new levels of participation and support
- Build a corps of volunteers who are involved and connected to the school, planting seeds for future involvement
Class Representative Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between alumni and the school, striving to keep your class connected to EMHS
- Assist in communications and class outreach
- Serve as the gatherer of class news for the alumni newsletter, whether it’s a college graduation, birth of a child, a promotion or retirement or other accomplishments
- Brainstorm and implement ways for alumni to be more involved and stay connected
- Spearhead small events and serve as a representative at alumni events, including reunions
Becoming an Alumni Class Representative
If you are interested in becoming an East Mountain High School Class Representative please fill out the interest form below. Thank you!